Using Coloring Pages 4 U
1. Choose a coloring book
Click to choose a coloring book. You can sort by category or in alphabetical order.
2. Choose a coloring page
Click one of the coloring pages to start. You can also use the coloring page search to find a picture.
3. Select a tool and a color and paint!
- The paint bucket - fills in an area
- The brush - paints like a paint brush
- The magic brush - paints inside the lines
- The dropper - picks up a color from your coloring page
- The faucet - washes the paint from an area
- Click one of the the paint colors on the right to use it.
- Click the "+" button to adjust the color, brightness, and lightness.
- Click the "?" button to switch to random color. Every time you paint with it the color will change!
4. When you are done...
Have some fun with your finished coloring page! When you click the "share" button, you can...
- Download your colored in picture - what you do with it then is only limited by your imagination!
- Print your colored in picture. Use it to make a card or other art project.
- Share to the gallery. Show off your picture for friends and family!
Print and color!
You don't have to color in online. If you want to go old school, or just have a bunch of fun coloring pages for you and your friends, print some out!.