Adult Coloring Pages
Benefits of Coloring
Coloring in can be very relaxing and therapeutic. Whether you want to use the online tools to color in online, or just print the coloring page and take your time with colored pencils and other media, the only limit is your imagination.
Just between you and me... I spend way too much time "testing" the new coloring pages! :D
Take on a Challenge!
Some of our coloring pages are very detailed, but with time and patience, the results are well worth the effort. You can use the difficulty selectors on the main page to choose some of our more detailed and challenging coloring pages.
With some time and effort you can create some really beautiful colored in images. Try some of these suggestions...
- Start by filling with the bucket fill and then use the magic brush to add detail.
- Use the color picker to make adjustment to get more variety of color.
- Adjust a color to be lighter to create highlights and darker to create shadows.
- Zoom in to create fine details.
- Make small adjustments in color and then paint stripes to create a gradient appearance.
- Make background objects a little duller and slightly bluer to create a sense of depth.
- Get creative and paint in shades of a single color to create an interesting monochrome look.
- Paint most of the picture in shades of grey and then paint the subject in bright colors to create a dramatic effect.
- Use pastel colors for a softer look.
- Use bright colors for impact.
You can download your finished artwork, print it, and share on social media.
Tell us your ideas
Want some specific types of coloring pages? Have an idea for how to improve the coloring experience? Just want to share a personal story? We'd love to hear from you, so hit us up on the contact page.